Mohsinkhan2020

LSSD Application - [Hitman] Mohsin Khan

In-game name : [Hitman] Mohsin Khan

Steam hex ID : 110000100000638

Your age : 18

Country and Time zone : GMT+5

How many hours have you played on Project X as a member of the LSPD? : Never

What was your last rank in the LSPD? : ......

Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on ProjectX? If yes, please explain: : No

What experience do you have that could be valuable to the department? (Minimum 75 Words) : i have no experience I have got involved in various illegal activities

What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the LSSD (75 Words) : pI have a mature decision making mindset where it would take many people some time and effort to negotiate with me or to take RP to that extent. I am also very good at planning and strategizing in different scenariosI have a mature decision making mindset where it would take many people some time and effort to negotiate with me or to take RP to that extent. I am also very good at planning and strategizing in different scenariosI have a mature decision making mindset where it would take many people some time and effort to negotiate with me or to take RP to that extent. I am also very good at planning and strateI have a mature decision making mindset where it would take many people some time and effort to negotiate with me or to take RP to that extent. I am also very good at planning and strategizing in different scenariosI have a mature decision making mindset where it would take many people some time and effort to negotiate with me or to take RP to that extent. I am also very good at planning and strategizing in different scenariosgizing in different scenarios

What core appointments have you held in the LSPD? (If any) : ...........

By posting this application I agree by the terms of use of my data by the LSSD. I understand that not fulfilling my application process can lead to me being blacklisted from the LSSD. : Yes

One thing which you didn't mention is that, you are also good in writing application, like writing same paragraph again and again!!!

spacer.png

Director EMS

Department of Human Resources

Emergency Medical Services

Your application has been Denied.

(  Lack of efforts)
Do not apply again before 7 days, otherwise your application will be automatically rejected,

spacer.png

Director EMS

Department of Human Resources

Emergency Medical Services