Beasty

LSSD Application - [Hitman] Beasty-

In-game name : [Hitman] Beasty-

Steam hex ID : 11000010dcacbf5 (Hex)

Your age : 17

Country and Time zone : Islamabad GMT+5

How many hours have you played on Project X as a member of the LSPD? : 26 Hours

What was your last rank in the LSPD? : Cadet

Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on ProjectX? If yes, please explain: : Yes i Had a punishment for leaving a game in situation.

What experience do you have that could be valuable to the department? (Minimum 75 Words) : First of all i respect my seniors and follow every order they give. I have good TeamWork and Communication and iam always polite to everyone. I will adapt the enviroment quickly and if you pick me you will never regret it I will be Unique from all others. I assure you that I have the zeal to give 100% towards my work & bring a noteworthy contribution to this team.

What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the LSSD (75 Words) : I can do very good RP and iam very respectful to all members also i can be a very good team players Motivate everyone and i will keep learning till the end

What core appointments have you held in the LSPD? (If any) : I did good Rp with the Criminals.

By posting this application I agree by the terms of use of my data by the LSSD. I understand that not fulfilling my application process can lead to me being blacklisted from the LSSD. : Yes

Your application is on HOLD.
Please elaborate your answers
 -
What experience do you have that could be valuable to the department?

-What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the LSSD

Your application has been Denied.

(  Lack of efforts)
Do not apply again before 7 days, otherwise your application will be automatically rejected,